Thursday 17 March 2016

Outfit idea; 11 colours that go well with blue






Blue can go well with lots of colours but
It depends largely on the tone,shade and contrast between the colours. But in choosing colours you must put into consideration the mood and impression you're trying to create.Like I always write in my post,fashion is the new method of communication and colours are the channels through which you send that message across to people. Blue is a cool and idealistic colour which has a soothing effect on other colours.
I hope you like my pick.
Blue and gray go well together.gray has a controlling effect on bright cocolours like blue

As you can see. Navy blue goes really well with cream,I know a lot of ladies that would like to rock this outfit right now,yea! I too would love that

Blue and red goes well but with the right shade of  blue and red so as not to end up looking too loud 

Blue goes well with yellow as well,as you can see above the two are a perfect match



No comments:

Post a Comment